THE SOLUTION FOR PROBLEM AREAS
AQUALYX™ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
AQUALYX™ is not recommended when the patient is suffering from acute or chronical skin diseases in the affected area. For safety reasons all patients with a medical history including anaphylactic reactions, severe allergies, severe organic or physical illnesses, autoimmune diseases or diabetes, as well as women who are pregnant or during lactation are excluded from any treatment with AQUALYXTM.
You pay close attention to a wholesome lifestyle by exercising regularly and eating healthy, yet that one pad of fat that troubles you most will not disappear? The cause for this lies within our genetics and the special structure of our fat cells in certain areas. The human body naturally stores fat in order to supply energy in times of restraint. Fat cells located in the subcutaneous fat tissue are difficult to diminish, as only their contents and overall volume can be altered, but not the fat cells themselves. These particular fat cells cannot be reduced and continuously serve as a reliable depot for the body to store fat.
AQUALYXTM contains desoxycholan-acid, a secondary bile acid. With the assistance of bacteria our body is able to produce this acid itself in the liver in order to aid the digestion of fat. The fat-dissolving effect of this acid was utilised by Prof. Pasquale Motolese, the inventor of AQUALYXTM, who developed a synthetically manufactured variant. The active substance locks on to the the fat cell walls and starts to operate, resulting in the cell wall becoming instable and releasing the fatty acid that is stored within. Cell residue is removed by the body’s defenses and the non-attached fatty acids are metabolised and converted into energy.
Used for the dissolution of fat depots, AQUALYXTM can be administered all over the entire body, e.g. Double chin | prejowl sulcus | upper arms | arm pits | waist | hips | saddle bags | knees | shackles | augmented fat depots located on buttocks, chest and the inner thighs. AQUALYXTM is also a possible treatment of pseudo-gynecomastia and buffalo humps.
The amount of treatments varies according to the desired degree of amendment, the dimensions of the fat depot and the individual reactions of the fat tissue. On average you will have to expect around 3 to 5 appointments, with 3-week intervals, until you can actually perceive the results. A treatment with AQUALYXTM does not result in weight loss. Healthy nutrition as well as an exercise regimen are an absolute necessity to ensure success of the treatment.
Using thin, flexible cunnlas, AQUALYXTM is injected directly into the subcutaneous fat tissue. The treatment is virtually painfree, as fat tissue is almost free of sentience and AQUALYXTM contains an additional local anaesthetic. Immediately after the injection the affected area may redden and swell to a slight degree. As with any treatment with a hypodermic needle, minor haematoma might develop. All these are expected side effects that abate within a couple of days after the treatment.
Do not apply any cosmetics onto the treated area within the following 12 hours and avoid all direct sources of heat and radiation (sunlight, UV-radiation, sauna etc.) Furthermore you should abstain from particularly demanding physical exercise for 7 days.
As the thus released fatty acids are converted into additional energy, it is especially important that you keep a strict and healthy diet, otherwise your body will simply store the fat in an alternative fat depot.
REDUCES LOCALISED FAT AND CELLULITE
CELLUFORM™ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Key ingredients include:
- Phosphatidylcholine – Breaks down fat cells and reduces localised fat deposits. It helps the body eliminate fat and convert it into energy in a natural way.
- Deoxycholic Acid – Active in the process of fat emulsion in the body and facilitates the absorption of fat in the intestine.
- Nicotinamide – Lowers cholesterol levels and works as a vasodilator (may cause redness and warmth) increasing vascularity and stimulating the microcirculation system.
- Carnitine – Increases fat metabolism and energy production in the cells.
- Arnica Chamissionis Extract – Inhibits inflammation in the tissues and reduces cellulite.
A pinch test is required to ensure the area is suitable.
The treatment area is marked out.
Topical anaesthetic cream can be applied.
Injections are performed on the marked areas.
The treatment area is massaged.
Body: treatment can be repeated 4-6 times every 2-4 weeks.
Face: treatment can be repeated 2-3 times every 6 weeks.
Celluform™ is used to treat the chin and jowls.
Celluform™ can be used to treat the following areas of the body:
- Upper arms
- Arm pits
- Saddle bags
- Inner thighs
Contraindications include the following:
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Allergies against one or more ingredients
- Medical history of anaphylactic reactions
- Medical history of severe allergies
- Severe organic diseases
- Acute or chronic skin diseases in the treatment area.
- Do not apply cosmetics to the area within 12 hours of treatment.
- Avoid ice packs or heat.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for at least 24 hours. Massage the treated area 2-3 times a day.
- Maintain a healthy diet, otherwise your body will simply store the fat in an alternative fat deposit.