Skyndoctor All Rights Reserved.
SKYNDOCTOR is a trading division of MEDALI Limited company registration 07583578
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Appointments & Cancellations:
All practitioners at Skyndoctor are trained and registered NMC Nurses, GMC Doctors and NVQ Laser & Beauty Therapists.
All practitioners are registered and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment and manufacturer protocols.
Skyndoctor does not guarantee continued treatment with a named nurse or therapist.
Skyndoctor does not guarantee appointment dates or times, these are subject to availability.
If you are unable to attend your appointment, we require 48 hours’ notice. Failure to give the required notice will result in you losing your treatment/session.
Clients who have purchased a course of treatment but fail to attend their appointment/s will not be entitled to a refund for their missed treatment.
Please arrive for your appointment at least 5-10 minutes in advance so consultation paperwork can be completed, and photographs of your treatment areas can be documented. The details of which are for our use only and kept confidential. Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment. Skyndoctor will always endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time and will endeavour to keep you informed of any delays. Should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparation required in advance of your treatment. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged.
REFUNDS & & LIABILITY
Please be aware that we do not offer refunds on full price, discounted/sale or voucher campaign treatments or products.
If you do change your mind, Skyndoctor can offer to exchange the treatment to another service or give a credit note within 7 days of purchase.
By purchasing pre-paid treatments or products – you agree to these terms.
Skyndoctor has the right to refuse a refund request for any of the following circumstances:
– Treatment is non-refundable once undertaken. This includes full priced treatments, discounted/sale treatments, or campaign treatments. However, if you are unsatisfied, we will always endeavour to review any treatment that has been undertaken. If you do have a complaint, please contact either the Clinic manager or email@example.com immediately.
– Skin care and cosmetic items are non-refundable.
– We cannot transfer or exchange treatments or packages that have already commenced (including your consultation and patch test) to friends or family. They must be carried out by the individual that has purchased the treatments.
– If you are unable to have a treatment due to poor shaving, tanned skin (either from the sun or fake tan), dry skin, medication that was not disclosed or any other possible reason why you cannot have treatment before the 48 hour cancellation policy – you will forfeit that session.
– By purchasing any product, single or package of treatments – I understand that Skyndoctor cannot be held responsible for any unknown side effects which may occur because of having skin, injectable or laser treatments.
– Treatment is non-refundable should you become medically unsuitable during treatment or after the first consultation has taken place, a credit or alternative treatment will be offered (where possible) to be used within 24 months. We may ask that you obtain a medical report from your physician.
– I understand that it is the responsibility of the client to ensure all relevant medical details prior to each treatment are disclosed to the Clinic. Skyndoctor will not be held liable for any damage that occurs because of the client’s failure to disclose such details. I understand that the client must agree to comply with all instructions and recommendations given to them by the Clinic or the Help team regarding the care of the treated area.
– Children under the age of 16 years are not permitted in the clinic. The clinic has the right to refuse treatment if you bring children with you to the clinic. As we are a Medical Aesthetics Clinic and use Medical Aesthetic equipment, we cannot allow children in during your treatments for health and safety purposes. We politely ask that you come to your appointment unaccompanied.
LASER HAIR PACKAGES:
We are able to offer great value and speedy laser treatments using medical grade lasers. Our treatment times are extremely fast and efficient due to the advances in our laser technology with treatment times taking less than 10 minutes and full body treatments less than 60 minutes. On average we treat most clients in less than 30 minutes.
Please shave the area the day before your treatment, failure to do so may result in a lost session.
If you are late for your appointment/treatment areas are unshaven, the session will be forfeited and no refund or alternative appointment will be offered.
If for any reason an appointment is postponed/cancelled by us, we will always offer an alternative date. We are unable to offer any refunds on this basis.
All treatments purchased as a course, must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment.
All tattoos/pigmentation/scars must be fully covered prior to any laser treatments.
We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out. We are unable to guarantee results.
Skyndoctor endeavours to treat all its clients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If, however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at Skyndoctor, you are entitled to lodge a complaint by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
The member of staff who initially receives the complaint will convey the details to the Clinic Manager or their designated deputy, and you will receive either an email or telephone call within 7 days of lodging the complaint that an investigation into the matter is under way.
During the course of the investigation, Skyndoctor may require you to attend an additional consultation with the practitioner involved in your treatment, if this is deemed appropriate. If you are not satisfied with this initial attempt at resolution or have any objection to being seen by this practitioner, the clinic Manager will review your case.