1. Appointment Cancellation Policy
We require 48 hours’ notice for an appointment cancellation (for both treatment and consultation appointment slots). Failure to do so shall result in forfeiting the booking fees or treatment.
2. Appointment Slots
Appointments with our doctors are charged at £50, all other appointments are £25. This can be put towards the cost of treatment or redeemable against products purchased within 7 days. Laser patch test appointments are free of charge however a deposit of £25 is required to book, This can be refunded should you decide not to proceed. This can be paid via debit/credit card over the phone (or in Skyn Doctor clinic reception), or cash submitted to the Skyn Doctor HQ Clinic reception. We also take bookings online via our website. Unfortunately we do not accept cheques.
If you are unable to pay this when you first book, the appointment slot will be held for 24 hours, after which time it can be taken by another client.
If you need to cancel or rearrange your appointment slot, the deposit can be refunded upon request as long as you give us 48 hours’ notice.
Consultation appointment slots are standalone appointments (usually 20 minutes) in which the client and the clinician discuss treatment but none is carried out.
Our clinic has not been designed with children in mind, so we would prefer that you do not bring children to your appointment. However, if it cannot be avoided, please bring another responsible adult along with you to look after any children aged 12 or under.
Children are not allowed in clinic rooms at all, and cannot be left alone in any other areas of the clinic. Thank you for your understanding.
4. Treatment Suitability
We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out. If not, we will inform you as to the reasons why. You will only be liable for the cost of the initial consultation, where applicable.
• Skyn Doctor will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
• It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide SkynDoctor with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. SkynDoctor will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
• The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, SkynDoctor regarding the care of a treated area.
6. Your Right to Complain
• SkynDoctor endeavours to treat all its clients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If, however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at SkynDoctor you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either verbally, by telephone or in writing. If you require assistance with making your complaint, SkynDoctor will be pleased to help.
• The member of staff who initially receives the complaint will convey the details to the Clinic Manager or their designated deputy, and you will receive a letter within two days of lodging the complaint that an investigation into the matter is under way.
• During the course of the investigation, SkynDoctor may require you to attend an additional consultation with the practitioner involved in your treatment, if this is deemed appropriate. If you are not satisfied with this initial attempt at resolution, or have any objection to being seen by this practitioner, the clinic’s Medical Director will review your case.
7. £25 Off Treatment Voucher in Products
• Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
• Cannot be used against Dr led treatment.
• One voucher per person.
• The voucher should be surrendered upon purchase of the treatment.